Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Music Memos is a songwriters best friend iMore

Music Memos is a songwriters best friend iMore



Music Memos for iOS is a songwriters best friend They say the best camera is the one you have with you, but they dont usually mention anything about audio recording. "Music Memos offers so many ways of organizing my clips that Im finding myself recording more just because I can. As I progress through a song I can tag the recordings with the songs name, ensuring that a search for "Elevators" will return all of the clips I recorded for that song. Each recording also gets a name and a star rating, so I can keep everything, refer to earlier recordings if needed, and no longer rely on date-based grouping to keep it all together, or wonder which if the ten clips in the group was the one I liked most." There is also a robust tagging system, a guitar tuner, chord and tempo detection, exporting to GarageBand, and magical automatic backing instruments (Record your song the way you normally would, and the app will put drums and/or bass behind it). See http://ift.tt/1nHWbQA

Go to link Download