Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My girls

My girls


Im really trying to work on letting kids be themselves and capturing true personality.  This is my goal for my own children and yours, too.  I know we all want that sweet photo of everyone smiling at the same time.  Honestly, even I turned into psycho yelling mom and was trying to get everyone to "just sit still and look at the camera".  But the truth is, thats not my kids and probably not yours either.  I felt like my own photo session with my children was a complete disaster.  Ive given it some time and now as I look at the photos I see exactly who they are, smiling, happy, silly, constantly moving children.  They are the ones that make me smile and laugh and find JOY!  

Here is our most recent attempt at photos of the girls together.  











Go to link Download